Saturday, January 2, 2016

Sketch Saturday #393



Good morning sketch fans!  We are back from the holiday break with a great new sketch for you, along with a new sponsor...Sami Stamps!  Check out the sketch:


I chose this adorable kitty image, Kitten Fun; thank you Sami Stamps.  I colored the kitty with pencils to look a bit like our Wendel.  I've done some simple layering and embellished with ribbon.

Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, PTI Summer Sunrise and Dark Chocolate, Bo Bunny Patterned Paper
Embellie: SU! Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the Saturday Girls' creations here, along with the challenge details.  We do hope you will give the sketch a try and play along!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big cat fan so this super card really appeals to me! Fab card Angela! :-)

Joanna M. said...

This is fabulous Angela! I love how you streeeeeetched out the cat. So cute.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Hi Angela!! Thank you for creating with Sami Stamps images. I love your card! If you haven't already joined us at FB Sami Stamps group, i would love to invite you to come and share your card with us!
Here is our FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/
Angela, i featured your card on our Sami Stamps FB group page.

Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator